Monday, October 22, 2007

Again.We Quarrel.I Dun Wish to Be Like That. Sorry,I Love You..

You called me.
and i know my voice is not friendly at all..
i really dun know why everytime we talk,
i will suddenly turn to be like that..
actually,
i really don't wish to quarrel with you..
and you aren't scolding me...
you just giving me some advice..
i knew you cried,
it's because of me..
i feel bad for that,
i even don't dare to say sorry..
i wil try to talk nicely to you in the future..
cause i know you are just care about me..
mayb i not having some friend that can really listen wat i thinking..
it making me feel quite pekcek sometime..
and recently i really didn't simply spent my money
i really hope you all can understand it..
and last thing..

SORRY,
MAMI AND PAPA
I LOVE YOU....

Muackssss ^ x ^

No comments: